Hiring Resources and Guides
How Students Apply to Student Employment Vacancies
- As positions are posted, students may apply for each position of interest.
- Departments will contact students directly to an schedule interview.
Application Tips for Students
- Apply for multiple positions. Continue to apply for positions until you receive a job offer – it is not unusual for one student to apply for 20 positions.
- List your cell phone # in the “local” phone # field on the application.
- Immediately respond to calls or emails for an interview.
- Prepare for the interview.
Need to Know Guides
Guides for the Student Job Applicant
Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Requirements