Securing Student Employment: Resources & Guides
How Students Apply to Student Employment Vacancies
- As positions are posted, students may apply for each position of interest.
- Click here to see all Student Employment Vacancies.
- Departments will contact students directly to schedule an interview.
Application Tips for Students
- We encourage students to apply for as many positions as they feel fit. The more positions that a student applies for, the more likely they will receive a position.
- List your cell phone # in the “local” phone # field on the application.
- Immediately respond to calls or emails for an interview.
- Prepare for the interview.
Guides for the Student Job Applicant
Federal Work Study Program
Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Requirements